By Lena Plunk on December 01, 2016
Early Bird Registraion Deadline, Sunday, April 9. Regular registraion ends Monday, April 24.
This is a great opportunity for your church group or friends to come together with others to share God's love in Birmingham, AL.
- Your ministry assignment will be given to you 4-6 weeks prior to the myMISSION weekend.
- We will be serving with local ministries in the Birmingham area.
- The myMISSION weekend is for women ages 18-34.
- During the weekend, in addtion to serving the community, we will have times set aside for Bible Study and Prayer.
- Registration cost is $140/person. Registration includes a t-shirt, background check, trip insurance, some meals, and a portion will be used to help with ministry projects.
- If you chose to lodge at a hotel you are responsible for securing/paying for hotel lodging. Church lodging options will be available and is usually free or minimal in cost.
- To catch a glimpse of what happens during a myMISSION weekend, click here.
- To view a sample schedule to see what a myMISSION weekend entails, click here.
- Click here to register online.
- For an information document, click here.