By Lena Plunk on February 23, 2017
Missionsfest is a great opportunity for your church group or friends to come together with others to share God's love with the community of Gallatin, Tennessee. National WMU works alongside the local association and church leaders to plan ministry opportunities and worship/devotion times. For downloadable information, click here.
- Your ministry assignment will be given to you 4-6 weeks prior to Missionsfest. You will also be connected with a local leader at your ministry site that will help guide you as you prepare.
- Missionsfest is a partnership between National WMU, Tennessee WMU, and Bledsoe Baptist Association.
- Missionsfest is for everyone ages 18 and older.
- Cost is $120 per participant, with reduced family rates available. Registration includes a t-shirt, background check, trip insurance, and a portion will be sent to the local association to help with various ministry costs associated with Missionsfest.
- A meal is usually provided when you are at your ministry site, and a meal is provided during the closing celebration.
- You are responsible for securing and paying for your lodging. Church lodging will also be available at a minimal cost.
- To catch a glimpse of what happens during Missionsfest, click here.
- For more information, click here.
- Click here to register online.