By Lena Plunk on December 01, 2016
myMISSION: Birmingham, AL: May 26–29
Missionsfest: Gallatin, TN: April 29–May 3
Familyfest: Lebanon, KY: July 22–27
- myMISSION trips are designed for collegiate and young women, ages 18–34.
- Familyfest is recommended for volunteers age 6 and up; perfect for families, youth groups, and more.
- Missionsfest is for anyone ages 18 and older.
Medical Release forms must be complete by ALL volunteers. Background Check Forms need to be completed by all volunteers ages 18 and older. These forms must be completed and submitted to National WMU for your registration to be complete. Please send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Background Check Form
Background checks are completed on all volunteers who participate in a missions trip sponsored by National Woman’s Missionary Union. In order to serve, volunteers must complete a background check. If you have not submitted your background check form prior to arrival, you will be required to complete the background check form onsite and will not be allowed to serve until your background check is ran. If your background check comes back with information that would prevent you from serving, you will be not be allowed to serve at ministry sites or lodge at church lodging. In this situation, the volunteer will be fully responsible for all expenses this may incur.
- Adult Medical Authorization and Release form for participants 19 years and older.
- Student Medical Authoization and Release form for participants under age 19.
- Commissioning Services