By Student Resourc... on February 22, 2017
- Provides an active, fun, dynamic, experiential way for students to grow in relationship to Christ.
- Offers examples of role models who are following Christ’s example in their walk with God.
- Allows girls time to reflect on their faith and understand what they believe and why.
- Challenges girls to develop a biblical, Christian worldview that puts God first and results in loving and serving others.
- Encourages girls to try different activities and roles to help them discover and use their spiritual gifts.
- Gives girls opportunities to develop leadership skills—planning, organizing, leading, communicating, working together in teams, working with different age groups, public speaking, writing, and using their own special talents.
- Uses a variety of learning experiences that meet all girls’ learning styles.
- Develops relationships of girls with God and with one another in lifelong friendships.
- Helps girls develop a commitment to missions and to church leadership.